IGLC Monthly Intergroup Meeting
November 2 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 6:30 pm on day First of the month, repeating until March 1, 2021
Monthly Intergroup Liaison Meeting Monday, November 2nd 6:30 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 301 715 8592. Meeting ID: 810 0529 8663. Passcode: 473809. This month Jen G. from the Baltimore Area Intergroup Council will talk with us about the ICOAA. Jen was recently elected to a position on the Communications Committee. Please plan on bringing your questions on Monday to see how you may be able to participate at this conference next year.
DOCUMENTS FOR NOVEMBER MEETING:
Next month! December 7, 2020 – IGLC meeting with MGS Treatment Chair, Frank M.
Frank will be speaking and is asking for feedback on the following questions/inquiry from the GSO. We ask that you review these questions with your groups and members, and plan to share your responses on December 7th with Frank. GSO has asked for this information by 12/15 so Frank will only have one week after our meeting to summarize and convey our responses back to GSO. Please pass this on to your Bridging the Gap committees.
- Due to the pandemic, what has changed for carrying out BTG service? Have you been able to adapt BTG? Has it helped you start BTG near you?
- Communication with professionals at settings – Can you share any samples that have been effective?
- How do you experience the Traditions applying to BTG service work?
- Does your BTG committee participation in a Group Conscience with a Central Office or Intergroup, General Service District or Area Committee?
- How do you coordinate and find Volunteers? What has worked the best for you? What has been the biggest challenge? Anything to avoid?
- Where/how do you ask for volunteers? Announcements? Flyers? Newsletters? Private Social Media Page? Workshops? Any samples to share?
- What are your suggestions?
- How did you get started with a BTG committee?
Documents for October Meeting:
September 2020 . . . musing from your Delegate
- 11/3/20 IGLC Jen G. to discuss ICOAA