- This event has passed.
Zoom – Requirements Update – Date Extended to 9/27/2020
July 19, 2020 @ 12:00 am
|Recurring Event (See all)
One event on September 27, 2020 at 12:00 am
EXTENDED DATE TO SEPTEMBER 27TH (original date was July 19th) Zoom will require that all meetings have a Passcode or a Waiting Room enabled.
- They have designed these security measures to give you control over your meeting security options while keeping the join experience as frictionless as possible.
- For meetings that do not have either a Passcode or Waiting Room enabled by July 19th, Zoom will enable a Waiting Room for you.
- You can customize the Waiting Room experience with an approved list of domains that can bypass the Waiting Room and directly join the meeting.
- You can find meetings that are scheduled without a Passcode by pulling the following report
- For meeting join information, Zoom is renaming “Passwords” to “Passcodes” to better align with its role of allowing people in a meeting
- For more details, including a comprehensive FAQ document, please visit the Zoom Support page.