- The Morning Group Friday 8:30 AM on Zoom (with or without video) Or Dial In at +1 646 558 8656. Meeting ID: 820 1101 5876 Password: 813183. ** This is a Open Meeting (see below).
- NEW LINK – Lunch Bunch Friday at noon on Zoom or Dial In at 646 558 8656. Meeting ID: 889 5520 3062. Passcode: 254600. ALSO MEETING IN PERSON – separate meetings. ** This is a Open Meeting (see below).
- Newcomer Men’s Big Book Friday 4:30 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 929-205-6099. Meeting ID: 913 939 024. Password: 285978.
- Happy Hour Friday 6 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 929-205-6099. Meeting ID: 643 255 099. Password: 421456. ** This is a Open Meeting (see below).
- Daily Reflections Friday 8 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 929 205 6099. Meeting ID: 895 8573 1727. Password: 652403. ** This is a Open Meeting (see below).
- Harford Speakers Group Friday 8 PM on Zoom. Meeting ID: 885 1839 8963. Password: Harford. ** This is a Open Meeting (see below).
* A CLOSED MEETING OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS – In support of A.A.’s singleness of purpose,attendance at closed meetings is limited to persons who have a desire to stop drinking. If you think you have a problem with alcohol, you are welcome to attend this meeting. We ask that when discussing our problems, we confine ourselves to those problems as they relate to alcoholism. LINK TO BLUE CARD
** AN OPEN MEETING OF ALCOHLICS ANONYMOUS – This is an open meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are glad you are all here — especially newcomers. In keeping with our singleness of purpose and our Third Tradition which states that “The only requirement for A.A. member- ship is a desire to stop drinking,” we ask that all who participate confine their discussion to their problems with alcohol. LINK TO BLUE CARD