- Morning Reflections Tuesday 8:30 on Zoom or Dial in at 929 205 6099. Meeting ID: 988 4865 3837. Passcode: 761055. ** This is an Open Meeting (see below).
- Newcomer Men’s Big Book Tuesday 4:30 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 929-205-6099. Meeting ID: 913 939 024. Password: 285978.
- Ladies Twelve Step Tuesday 6 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 646 558 8656. Meeting ID: 860 9730 3531. Passcode: 12step or 476461.
- We Are Not Saints Tuesday 6 PM on Zoom. Meeting ID: 209 812 504. Password: 017585. VIRTUAL MEETING ONLY STARTING 11-10-2020. Physical Meeting is separate. ** This is an Open Meeting (see below). STARTING OCTOBER 6TH MEETING WILL MOVE TO THURSDAY.
- BYOB (Bring Your Own Beliefs) Tuesday 7 PM on Zoom or Dial in at 646 558 8656. Meeting ID: 564 436 119. Password: 551972.
- Trusted Servants Tuesday 7 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 646 558 8656. Meeting ID: 756 6797 4195. Passcode: 391018. ** This is an Open Meeting (see below).
- Bel Air Women’s Group Tuesday 7:30 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 646 558 8656. Meeting ID: 897 0587 5181 . Password: 400680. * This is a Closed Meeting (see below).
* A CLOSED MEETING OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS – In support of A.A.’s singleness of purpose,attendance at closed meetings is limited to persons who have a desire to stop drinking. If you think you have a problem with alcohol, you are welcome to attend this meeting. We ask that when discussing our problems, we confine ourselves to those problems as they relate to alcoholism. LINK TO BLUE CARD
** AN OPEN MEETING OF ALCOHLICS ANONYMOUS – This is an open meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are glad you are all here — especially newcomers. In keeping with our singleness of purpose and our Third Tradition which states that “The only requirement for A.A. member- ship is a desire to stop drinking,” we ask that all who participate confine their discussion to their problems with alcohol. LINK TO BLUE CARD