- Morning Reflections Wednesday 8:30 on Zoom or Dial in at 929 205 6099. Meeting ID: 988 4865 3837. Passcode: 761055. ** This is a Open Meeting (see below).
- Lunch Bunch Wednesday at noon on Zoom or Dial In at 646 558 8656. Meeting ID: 889 5520 3062. Passcode: 254600. ALSO MEETING IN PERSON – separate meetings. ** This is a Open Meeting (see below).
- Newcomer Men’s Big Book Wednesday 4:30 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 929 205 6099. Meeting ID: 913 939 024. Password: 285978.
- The Reading and Study Group – Weekly Workshop Wednesdays 6:30 PM on Zoom. Meeting ID: 627 530 3589. Passcode: 514472. Current Series: Area Service – The Area 29 Assembly Handbook & Amended By-Laws. This is a group of A.A. Members who want to be active and learn more about Area Service – Please join us in our journey – all are welcome. Reading and Study Group – FLYER
- Bel Air Wednesday (Red Door) 7:30 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 929 205 6099. Meeting ID: 872 785 822. Password: 162516. ** This is a Open Meeting (see below).
- Attraction Not Distraction Wednesday 7:30 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 646-588-8656. Meeting ID: 851 8723 2046. Password: 930190. ** This is a Open Meeting (see below).
- Keep It Simple Women’s Group Wednesday 9 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 929 205 6099. Meeting ID: 449 969 227. Password: 016446.
* A CLOSED MEETING OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS – In support of A.A.’s singleness of purpose,attendance at closed meetings is limited to persons who have a desire to stop drinking. If you think you have a problem with alcohol, you are welcome to attend this meeting. We ask that when discussing our problems, we confine ourselves to those problems as they relate to alcoholism. LINK TO BLUE CARD
** AN OPEN MEETING OF ALCOHLICS ANONYMOUS – This is an open meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are glad you are all here — especially newcomers. In keeping with our singleness of purpose and our Third Tradition which states that “The only requirement for A.A. member- ship is a desire to stop drinking,” we ask that all who participate confine their discussion to their problems with alcohol. LINK TO BLUE CARD