- The Morning Group Wednesday 8:30 AM on Zoom (with or without video) Or Dial In at +1 646 558 8656. Meeting ID: 820 1101 5876 Password: 813183. ** This is a Open Meeting (see below).
- Lunch Bunch Wednesday at noon on Zoom or Dial In at 646 558 8656. Meeting ID: 889 5520 3062. Passcode: 254600. ALSO MEETING IN PERSON – separate meetings. ** This is a Open Meeting (see below).
- Newcomer Men’s Big Book Wednesday 4:30 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 929 205 6099. Meeting ID: 913 939 024. Password: 285978.
- District 28 Wednesday 7 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 646-876-9923. Meeting ID: 988 561 607. Password: 754350. For more information email email@example.com. ALL Members and GSR’S (General Service Representatives) from all Districts and Home Groups are invited. For meeting documentation see Events Page.
- Bel Air Wednesday (Red Door) at 7:30 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 929 205 6099. Meeting ID: 872 785 822. Password: 162516. ** This is a Open Meeting (see below).
- Attraction Not Distraction Wednesday 7:30 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 646-588-8656. Meeting ID: 851 8723 2046. Password: 930190. ** This is a Open Meeting (see below).
- Providence Wednesday 8 PM on Zoom or Dial In 929-205-6099. Meeting ID 774 069 9230. Password 843562. Optional dinner 6 – 8 PM. ** This is a Open Meeting (see below). HYBRID starting June 9th.
- Keep It Simple Women’s Group Wednesday 9 PM on Zoom or Dial In at 929 205 6099. Meeting ID: 449 969 227. Password: 016446.
* A CLOSED MEETING OF ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS – In support of A.A.’s singleness of purpose,attendance at closed meetings is limited to persons who have a desire to stop drinking. If you think you have a problem with alcohol, you are welcome to attend this meeting. We ask that when discussing our problems, we confine ourselves to those problems as they relate to alcoholism. LINK TO BLUE CARD
** AN OPEN MEETING OF ALCOHLICS ANONYMOUS – This is an open meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous. We are glad you are all here — especially newcomers. In keeping with our singleness of purpose and our Third Tradition which states that “The only requirement for A.A. member- ship is a desire to stop drinking,” we ask that all who participate confine their discussion to their problems with alcohol. LINK TO BLUE CARD